Monday, May 14, 2012

Beyonce Knowles: Central Park West Party Girl

  Given that she's People magazine's Most Beautiful Woman, it's no wonder Beyonce Knowles was invited to a swanky private party in New York City last night .

  The "Bootylicious" babe showed up at 211 Central Park West for the fete, also attended by her hubby Jay-Z, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Sarah Jessica Parker.

Beyonce

Beyonce

  In a recent interview, Beyonce shared that since she gave birth to her daughter Ivy Blue, her taste in footwear has changed.

  "I never thought there would be a day when I wouldn't wear heels. Now that I have a child, I walk around holding her all day, I'm buying loafers and oxfords. I love them, because they're comfortable, and shorter heels too."

  She added, "Jay-Z loves it when I wear flat shoes, which is surprising - he never saw me in flats before! He likes me more natural - just the relaxed, natural me."

No comments:

Post a Comment