Sunday, May 13, 2012

Beyonce Knowles Talks Daughter's Delivery

  Beyonce Knowles's taken on all kinds of challenges during the course of her career, and Beyoncé Knowles made sure she was prepared to give birth to her daughter Blue Ivy.

Beyoncé Knowles

Beyoncé Knowles


  The "Crazy in Love" songstress confessed that she got a little gussied up for the big event- "I did have a fresh eyebrow wax. I got my nails done, I got my feet done, had my hair done, and I had my little lip gloss."

  However, Blue's birth wasn't so glamorous- "I didn't feel that I looked beautiful during birth, but who does? After being pumped with all those fluids and gaining so much weight ... I barely recognized myself."

  "But after many hours of labor, I could care less about anything but my child. I didn't care how I looked."

  Following the birth, "I felt more powerful than I've ever felt in my life. I felt connected to my body. I felt like I knew my purpose in the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment