Tuesday, May 29, 2012

First Lady Michelle Obama has revealed Beyonce's slightly surprising

  First Lady Michelle Obama has revealed Beyonce's slightly surprising idol - Queen bee Beyonce! She recently said that she would love to swap lives with the booty-shakin' pop singer and now Michelle has taken that love one step further by admitting the full extent of her admiration for Bey.

  'I love her to death,' Barack's wife said whilst making her debut on 'Good Morning America'. The Mrs was on the popular US morning show to promote her new book and discuss her healthy eating campaign, but still managed to get her love for Beyonce in there as well! Standard.

  Michelle was also seen at Beyonce's post-baby comeback gig over the weekend in Atlantic City, alongside her two daughters."Anybody who's got talent, I'm all for,' she said. 'But Beyoncé has just been a tremendous supporter of Lets Move. Beyoncé stepped up."

  Back in May, the First Lady also said: 'I love her to death. I was glad to be out there moving my body with her.'And the love appears to be mutual, as Bey posted an open letter on her website, saying that Mrs Obama was 'the ultimate example of a truly strong African-American woman'.

  Meanwhile, following the release of the pics from the weekend - everyone was wondering how exactly Beyonce got that enviable figure back...the 'Put A Ring On It' singer told the Atlantic City audience: “Y'all have no idea how hard I worked. I had to lose 60 pounds. They had me on that treadmill. I ate lettuce!”.

  "I lost most of my weight from breast-feeding and I encourage women to do it; it's just so good for the baby and good for yourself," she told People magazine.

  The bootylicious babe also added: "I counted calories. I worked out maybe three to four times a week. I did a lot walking in the beginning and now I'm running. But I had to work my way up. I couldn't just go right from being pregnant to running."

  News from the Internet.Thank you for your reading .

No comments:

Post a Comment